ROTTON

rotton

ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE DOOR PANEL, SCREWS REMOVED, CLIPS CLEAR, DOOR HANGING FROM TOP. CAN'T SEEM TO LIFT OFF PANEL! HELP!  QUESTION, DOES DOOR HANDLE NEED REMOVING?

Can you "flex" out the bottom of the door panel enough to peer behind it or to slide something like a thin paint stirring stick or ruler behind the panel to see what is holding it in?  I've removed door panels from several Lexus and Toyota vehicles without having instructions and have sometimes found hidden fasters that had to come out. 

One hidden fastener I have sometimes missed is the one behind the inside door opener lever.

Here is one of several instructional pages I found with Google:  http://caraudiotips.blogspot.com/2013/03/lexus-sc-door-panel-removal.html

There are three hidden screws. One behind the chrome handle plate (behind the loose black curved plastic) and another under the window switch plate (at an angle), and another at an upward angle above the door storage pouch (at an angle). You must remove all these or else the panel will not come off without damage. All other screws are around the periphery of the panel (3 bottom screws, 2 plastic push in front of panel, striker sensor plate, and rubber stopper). You should also probably drop the window. Once all screws are removed, then you can pull the bottom of the panel away from the door and lift straight upward. There will be a few wire harnesses and the "locking mechansim wires" on steel balls. DO NOT BREAK THESE OR THEIR ATTACHMENTS to the back of the door handle! To completely remove the panel , you will have to disconnect these.

Youtube is your friend...