What do you like about Lexus

TrevC

There are to many things about my Lexus to fit into just a few sentences

I'm a big fan of the review camera and the rear sensors for cars for are about to come across your path as your begin to back up. The quiet ride and oh so smooth ride are excellent. must have add nos.

Another feature that is a must have. is the blind spot mirror. It has saved me from an accident more than once.   

Paul

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I drive a 1992 Lexus LS400, so looks is not in the books from a modern standpoint....

However, the fact its 25 years old, drives better than a vast majority of the cars on the market today, and its still as reliable as when it left the lot a quarter of a century ago, yeah not that is some serious quality engineering.

I test drove a 2016 Toyota Avalon Limited with just about every available option today, car had 25,000 miles on it, and it was impressive for a Toyota. The dealer wanted to test drive my LS400 after we were finished with the test drive, so I let him, I have never seen a dealer so impressed with an old car before, and he started throwing deals at me left and right to sell the Avalon, I think he realized he was in deep **** when he finally figured out what makes a Lexus a Lexus and not "just an overpriced Toyota".

• 2 years later...

The Japanese ethos of quiet, calm luxury is pretty cool.   Their commitment to quality and building cars that last.  Simple maintenance.  Great service is part of their philosophy. 

I like the quirkiness of the 430 styling.  It is distinctive without being too loud.  The designers at Lexus put a lot of thought into everything.  They have  built drive trains to last 500,000 miles.