2007 Lexus LS 460 amplifier 86280-0w480 replacement

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

On the amp, get it fixed at UR or get a used one on e-bay.

On the Mazda 6 look alike, yes that back quarter does look familiar!

;)

• 3 weeks later...

The audio amp just went out on my wife's '07 LS460, and I'm having trouble removing the trunk liner covering the amp. There is a chrome plated latch that seems to be holding the trim panel in place, but I've not been able to get it to release. A pic of the panel and latch is included. Can anyone help me with that?

LexTrunk1M.jpg

I believe those chrome clips are just attachment points for the luggage nets.  The center panel pulls up from the center but I think the only thing under there is the spare and the tools. 

Thanks sktn77a, I thought the chrome "latches might be tie downs" but wasn't sure. The spare tie and tool cover (center panel) is the panel in the upper portion of the photo. It lifts easily. The panel that covers the amp I believe is the smaller panel shown in the lower part of the photo which is located next to the right quarter panel. I can lift the edge along the quarter panel enough to see what looks to be the amplifier, but I can't see enough to verify that. The panel is fastened securely along the edge next to the spare tire well and in the area of the chrome latch/tie down. I don't see any fasteners for that panel.

• 6 months later...