Photoshoot

HoeBag

well me and my friends were kinda bored, so i detailed the car real quick and we did this photshoot under this overpass of a highway.. if you want the high res pics, pm me or talk to me on aim, my sn is xnotoriousfobx

oh yea.. and we also did this video earlier in the day for my friends marketing class that hes taking... my car is in it, not the interesting part lol, but you can clearly hear my exhaust tone when i drive off in the video.. a few people asked me what it sounded like a while back and i never got the chance to record it until now.. the video is kinda cheesy and its 120mb, but if you wanna see it.. pm me or talk to me on aim, my sn is xnotoriousfobx... btw its an apexi world sport

and now with the pics, enjoy!

16942141_4186.JPG

16942141_4184.JPG

16942141_4183.JPG

16942141_4181.JPG

Your ride is definitely one of the best looking ES out there. The pics are sweet too.

The only thing that I don't understand is why you would want to badge it as a Toyota and not a Lexus. It would be like putting a Chrysler logo on my Mercedes.

I saw an IS the other day with the Lexus "L" logo and an "Altezza" Badge. You're not really fooling anyone (unless you have a RHD model). It just seems stupid to me. Especially considering that you pay a premium for Lexus over Toyota.

awesome pics..... :P

what kind of camera was used?

an old canon 2 megapixel camera with no tripod... considering the camera and that we forgot to bring the tripod, i think the pictures came out very well

Nice Job! I love the car, and your tastefull choice in application. I was just looking for some nice wheels, and found that the Enkei looked the best. I really liked the ones you chose, and wondered if they were 7" or 8" wide? Also, what size tire did you run? I would also like to change mine to Windom emblems, but don't know where to get them? If not, I'll just paint my emblems pearl black.

Really nice pictures. What do you use to get that glossy shine? I've had a white "pearlized" Avalon 5 years ago and it never looked shiny like your car does!

The Onyx Blue color on my new Lexus (now up to 1600 miles for those folks who are wondering how the ride/tires are doing - see my previous posts) shows every spec of dust and dirt. I'd love to get it so shiny and smooth that the dirt falls off, rather than sticks to it!

Hoebag, I see your rims and Tire package, VERY NICE what are the measurement of the rim and what size tire did you put on it. I'm looking into a Tire package and I don't want to get tires that are too wide that they stick out of the side of the cars.

would 17" X 7.5" rims with 235/40/17's fit with out the tires sticking out of the side of the car. I believe they will

a 225 tire is perfect for a 7.5 wheel

if you wanted to stretch it a lil bit you could go for a 215