Swapped Avalon for ES 350

I bought a new 2014 Avalon and really liked the car except for the harsh and a bit noisy ride.  Went to the Lexus dealer just to drive an es350 to see is there  was any difference in the ride.  I had no intention of trading, I just wanted to compare the difference in ride quality.  After a test drive I ended up trading. I was  just going to maybe swap out the Bridgestones on the Avalon for different tires, but the ES 350, although almost the same car as the Avalon, rode so much quieter and smoother that I could not resist.  The ES also has much more equipment than the Avalon.   Hope I made a wise decision.

Don't know about the Avalon but I traded in a 2013 ES 350 for a 2016 ES 350 and the ride and handling have noticeably improved over the older model. he car is also quieter with less road noise coming through.

I was pleased with the 2013 but absolutely love the 2016. Think that you will be very pleased with your purchase and hope that you did not loose to much on the trade.