New LF-LC; The most beautiful Lexus ever

pj8708

This is the most beautiful Lexus I've ever seen. It might be one of the most beautiful sport  cars ever . Taken from Auto Design magazine, these photos blew me away. I can't recall ever seeing a car more stunning or more " I go fast"  just sitting there.

That's my opinion, but for some members  the huge front grill might be a deal breaker. On a good note, having the all new look for the rear is what I've wanted Lexus to do for a long time. The Toyota Camry has for the past several years used a rear treatment that looked identical  to the ES 350.  has The problem with the front grill has been helped by shaping the little fins in what works like a wave as the light strikes it from any direction.

Give other members your opinion and/or suggestions. Other members really do want to hear what you think.

Paul

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2016/06/08/inside-the-lexus-tokyo-design-laboratory/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Denny.

I think the article is about this model, said the New LFA will be around $250 - $300,000. Other cars coming will probably run from $$80,000 to $125. It sounds like they will keep the flag ship; LS460 , at the low end for those who want the best in a luxury auto but not at Lamborghini price.

Paul

Well it certainly does have stunning looks but not sure the front grille will be easy to pick the dead bugs out of, however it does look amazing from every angle

• 1 year later...

Looks like they got it right on the side/ rear views, but screwed the pooch on the over the top grill work. I know the designers have to come up with something distinctive, but just... wow, not good. Reminds me of a baleen whale.

lffc.jpg.4b9b3922e17fc36b201ae245687f144b.jpg

But then I'm not much of a grill guy, except to put steaks on...

Inside is stunning tho.

• Like 1