Problem with keyless entry and car won't crank

Sadala

I have a 1999 LS 400 Lexus.  I bought  a keyless entry from EBay I tried to program it with the car. Now the car won't crank. It didn't program and now the car won't start. Is their anyone that had this same issue and have any suggestion as to how I can get the car started or can tell me what's the problem with my car. The car turns over as if it's about to crank but it's not starting. Thank you in advance for any assistance with this matter.

It appears that the starter motor is shut off by the car security system... could you please post a picture of the key which you currently have? also you are saying two things at a time, select an option from below

1.) The car is cranking but not firing up

2.) The car is super silent even when you turn the key to ignition

To fix the car security system, simply lock the doors from the button on the key and then unlock the doors, this should probably fix it

1998 LS400 key programming.pdf

I have called the dealership they told me ' it need to be computer program  to cease security system .M.YASIRuy it's turning over but not firing up

Sadala, if it is not firing up then its probably mechanical problem, and since you have the master key it is unlikely that you will get stuck by the electronics... do you see a check engine light on your dashboard, can you manage a code reader from somewhere and try to pull out the diagnostic codes?