2007 ES 350 wheels

Jim Asis

The Camry and ES have been largely mechanical clones since the beginning.  Based on the website of the company from which I last bought refurbished OEM wheels, it looks like the 2007 ES and the 2008 Camry wheels have the same bolt pattern and offset but check for yourself:  http://www.wheelsandcaps.com

It will depend on which Camry i.e. year and model. Many Camrys have 16" steel wheels. Older Camrys have 16" alloy wheels whereas the newer ones have 17" alloy wheels. I believe the '08 ES 350 would have 17" alloy wheels so if you selected Camry 17" alloy wheels, they should fit. However do check for compatibility as 1990LS400 advised. 

If you were to go for 16" alloy wheels, if the bolt pattern is same, they will work; however the tire height will be more. I would not advise going smaller and recommend keeping the same size of rims and tires.

Just curious; why would you want to do this? Do you have older Camry rims with winter tires that you want to use in winter?