Adjusting LED headlights on a 2016 ES350

Does anyone know how to adjust the LED headlights on a 2016 ES ?  Mine was delivered with the headlights too low for my liking and I had the dealership adjust them. Now they are too high for me and I do not want to have to return to the dealership for this.

I was able to easily adjust the HID headlights on my 2008 ES but I just cannot figure out how to adjust them on the 2016! Someone, please help me.

Thanks in advance !

I doubt if you are going to find anyone on a forum who has adjusted LED headlights on a new ES that is still under warranty.  The dealer should not be adjusting your headlights to your preference - only to specification since there are safety and liability issues involved.  I assume that your LED headlights are dynamically self leveling instead of having only the "startup" self leveling that your 2008 ES had.

I suppose you could subscribe to the https://techinfo.toyota.com/ for a short term to view the instructions but this is something that a Lexus dealer "should" be able to do properly.

Well, "should and could" seem to be two different things! The lights were adjusted way too low when I purchased the ES back in Sept. '15 so, I had the dealership adjust them within a couple of weeks of delivery of the car but, then, they were way too high and I got lots of "flashing to dim them every time I drove it at night!
I took it back a second time and they supposedly adjusted them again and were supposed to be "perfectly adjusted" according to them.
They are still adjusted too high and I just do not want to take it back to them for it if I can do it myself.
By the way, I am not sure what you mean by only having "Startup" leveling on my '08 as they would continually self-adjust" as I drove the car. I am sure of that as it was easy to see it happening. I, also had to adjust these up a little bit (Startup level I guess) and were easy to adjust but, I cannot figure out how the new ones adjust.The '08 also had the lights (HID) that would illuminate the turns and all was great, even when I sold it just before buying the 2016 ES350.
The dealership even had me come back to the service bay area when they finished the last adjustment to show me they were supposedly adjusted right! NOPE, still too high
I guess on my next service visit (10K oil change) I'll just have to complain again as I still get occasional flashing by oncoming cars.