Lexus Micro Sd Card

I bought a used lexus micro sd card for my is 350 awd. I inserted it, but the car won`t read it. It says cant read program consult to a dealer. Is it true that i need a new micro sd card to get the navigation syatem work? The head mechanic of the lexus military sales here told me that ever lexus has his own programmes micro sd when it gets out the fabric. And you can just use the lexus with this micro sd card, or buy a brand new one, which when you insert it the first time geta programed and coded by the car to use just in exactly this car. Is that true ?

Do you have the correct micro SD card part number that fits your U.S. specification IS350?  http://www.lexusnavigation.com/what-to-order/

My understanding is that a Lexus map micro SD card for Europe will not function in a U.S. specification Lexus.

If your 2014 IS350 was designed for sale in Europe, the following web page would tell you which map update to obtain:  http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

Maybe the Hungarian whose email address I provided can help you:  TCHNAVI@gmail.com

I have the number 86272-78011. The car is produced says the sign on the door 11th 2013 Model 2014. 

The shop where i bought it sayd its the right card. My dealer told me every card can be activated just in only one and the same vehicel where the card is inserted for the first time. Is that true? 

TThe hungarian guy told me he cant help me with this problem. Actually i dont care about the navigatuin system, i just want that my is 350 in the inside has his function as usual. All the military lexus over here are runnin without these problems.

My car is not specially for europe, lexus dont sell the is 350 awd and rwd in europe. The car was delivered 2014 first to canada.