Wrong O2 Sensor?

2003 RX300. Got the trouble code for the Heated O2 Sensor (Bank 1 Sensor 2). Lexuspartsnow.com says I need part number 

89465-49075

http://www.lexuspartsnow.com/parts/lexus-sensor-oxygen~89465-49075.html

I believe them so I bought the same exact part from Amazon even though their site says it doesn't fit, thinking the Lexus site will know better.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KTJ3TZA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Got it installed fine and cleared the codes but the code keeps coming up every time I clear it. Did I just waste $140? Why would one site list it as fitting and the other doesn't? Could it potentially be another issue?

That is indeed the correct part number for your model year. Try unhooking your negative battery cable for 10 minutes and then reconnecting. Drive the car a little and see if it stays off. If not the sensor might be defective. By the way what was the code that you got which said it was the sensor?

Just did some reading on your code and it seems that the code is for bank 2 sensor 1 which is the air fuel ratio sensor on top of the engine near the back on your exhaust manifold. Maybe you got the numbers confused but you replaced the wrong sensor and that's why the code keeps coming back. 

The sensors on the exhaust manifolds are air fuel sensors and not heated oxygen sensors. And the diagram I posted confirmed this. That is why I'm confused. I might just replace those sensors as well since I just want to be done with this issue