cannot read program

Since 2 days i have a Problem with my 2014/is 350 f sport. when i enter the car it starts reading the main unit. After 2 minutes says cannot read program contact a dealer. Yesterday i was at the dealer for us lexus, he readed the memory, there have been 12 errors in it. He quitted all the errors. Test drive engine start stop everything normal playin music everything. This morning again started the car, starts reading navigation, i think it is this program, stops, cannot read program contact a dealer. I cannot even listen to music, the ac i can use, heated seats everything .I do not have the navigation micro sd inserted in the car when i bought and still dont have it in the car. Is there a needed software on the micro sd card that misses thw car when it starts ? I inserted the europa maps sd card cant read it because it is a us canada spec car.  So now i bought on ebay a used sd card for the navigation system. I bought the car 2 weeks ago and didnt have any Problem with it. Does anybody know a solution or have the same Problem? I have no guarantee on this car because it is imported. I really need help.will be thankful for all answers or solutions.