A Lexus RC trivia question...

It's all in the name - RC.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Okay, trivia. Lexus says "RC" stands for......

• Responsive Coupe
    • Radical Coupe
    • Racing Coupe

• 1 month later...

OK,.....As I'm thinking about the correct answer, I started thinking about some of the other Lexus designations. For example, I know that the "S" in LS,ES means sedan. That's not to hard to find in the Lexus website. But, what the heck does "NX" stand for?

Paul

16 hours ago, pj8708 said:

OK,.....As I'm thinking about the correct answer, I started thinking about some of the other Lexus designations. For example, I know that the "S" in LS,ES means sedan. That's not to hard to find in the Lexus website. But, what the heck does "NX" stand for?

Paul

According to Wikipedia it stands for "Nimble Crossover"

Well...........I'm sure we could work with that, but just to get a reality check, I sent an email to Lexus Corp customer  service explaining our questions and asking for a list of each models designation and what they mean. Any bets on whether I get a response??

Paul

Paul - great idea in sending that e-mail to Lexus Customer Service! If they provide insights and/or the list, please share it here! Thanks.