LX470 with TRD SC

LX470TRDSC

I have a 2001 LX470 with a professionally installed TRD SC. I am looking to sell it but I am not sure how to value it as there are not alot of examples to compare. 

I am the second owner since 70K miles. It has 100K now. It is beige with beige/taupe interior.  I had the water pump and timing belt professionally done at 90K. The SC oil was just changed. The motor/transmission are strong without issues. It's in good condition and well maintained. Leather in good condition. Two rear/way back seats never used. Rear air works well. Air suspension works as it should. Navigation and Mark Levinson audio are stock and work great. All power/electronics work. No dents or known accidents. Carfax is clean. There is a small surface rust spot on rear hatch (hidden) and on the driver's side door sill. I have the Lexus mats front and rear and well as WeatherTech mats. It has the tow package with Drawtite. I have a set of snows on now (used 1.5 seasons) and a set of Michellin MTX all seasons (at least 50%). 

I have not been able to wash it lately as it is too cold in northern Wisconsin. I live in Minocqua, WI. I will have pics soon. 

I appreciate your input.