Where can I purchase headlamps for my 2006 GS300?  I can only find up to 2005.  Thanks in advance

There are some new aftermarket (from China) 2006-up headlight housings on Amazon and eBay but they are only for the standard halogen system and not for cars with HID and AFS.  You may need OEM headlights if you have HID/AFS.  You might look on eBay for used ones or at one of the online discount Lexus part sellers for new ones.

Are your headlights broken or leaking?  If the plastic lenses are worn/yellowed, it is usually possible to restore them to nearly like new with a refinishing kit - my favorite kit is from Sylvania and cost about US$25.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ez12a
      Hey All,
      Just wanted to share some video DIYs i created when I did the 120k mile service on my GS350. 
      Here's how to replace spark plugs:

• By TreyA123
      Hello, I'm looking into weight reduction and I'm trying to figure out the weight of the trunk and hood. I plan on replacing both however I've heard from one source that their 2000 IS has a 40 pound hood, another said mine is 80lb. Its a full steel hood so I'm hoping it's heavier than 40 pounds. Thanks.
    • By Da20a1u
      Fellow Lexus Owners, Has anyone wanted to improve the High Beam Headlights on a 2013 GS450H??
      I know the High Beams get activated by a small mirror being moved by a solenoid, diverting the available HID Light toward the side beveled reflector.
      For me, its just doesn't seem like enough of that light is getting projected out to the surrounding area.
      I have even considered changing the headlight assemblies to the LED Version that was an option back then. Then I saw the cost .....Picked myself off the floor, and said.....O/K, what is plan B, C, or D.
      Any Ideas???.
    • By TreyA123
      I’m debating adding a carbon fiber hood and trunk to my gs300. Possibly more if it really works. However after a bit of digging I’ve seen a mixed basket of opinions. Some saying their carbon fiber was heavier, not lighter and others saying it’s great. I’m not planning on everything becoming carbon fiber but like as I said above hood and trunk just to start. Do any of you have trusted brands you know work? Or sellers on eBay? Thanks!
    • By RooneyAC
      Hi. I'm looking to sell my 2003 GS300 dark gray sports design model 116k miles (clean interior). I don't know too much about fixing this car (AC, CV boots, door locks). it was in a little accident two months ago. How much should I sell this for? I'm getting a lot of different prices for this because there is a big demand for this particular model, but then there are some stuff that need to be fixed. I'm hoping $5300. My BF is trying to help me sell this car, but he is no help at all. :-(. Thanks for reading into this post.