New here, hi! :)

Hello, I just joined because yesterday I bought a '94 SC300! I have been driving an Acura TL for several years, but it has been having a lot of problems and I finally decided to buy a new car. I think I got a good deal on my SC300 ($1,200), but I am still working on getting acquainted and I'm worried that I will not love it as much as my TL. This is probably a good place to get encouragement, right?

So anyways, my SC300 is a black coupe and it has a 2JZ-GE engine, which I've been told is something special. It has an exhaust leak, the trunk doesn't open, and I'm not sure what the deal is with the remote that unlocks the doors. The seller thought there was a separate keychain, but I was looking at the key and there is a button on it, but it doesn't do anything. Is the key the remote? Also, I can't figure out how to open the glove box. Is there a glove box? I don't see a handle, but I did see an unmarked button near it with a keyhole next to that. I don't know where the owner's manual is, so I'm afraid to press that button. Does anyone know what that button does?

Welcome TLMichelle....or should we make that SCMichelle?

I tell you, I have become a Google freak.   You can ask it anything about everything and get help.    I have never even been in a car like yours, so I'm no help.   I have the IS convertible.   I can tell you that I really love my car and 3 years of trouble free driving.    I hope you love yours as well.    Please post a picture of your new ride when you get a chance!

Hi! Not ready to be SCMichelle yet because I'm missing my TL, but maybe that will change once I register the SC300. :) I'm waiting for the beginning of the month. Here's a picture of the SC300 the day after I got it. It came with free snow on the hood, haha. DSC_8659_edit_zpsyjczmwlp.jpg

Sweet!!!!!!    I know you are loving it.   

I owned a car I loved for 17 years.   It took me a couple of years to get over selling it and I still use parts of it's name as passwords.   

When I saw the ad for the car on Craigslist, I had a feeling that it was going to be "the one". It is a pretty sweet looking car. Wow, 17 years? I wish I could have stayed with my Acura for that long, but I've only had it since 2009. Maybe I'll have the SC300 for that long. Why did you have to sell your old car?