Bluetooth Versus Usb

New Lexus Owner and new to this site. Trying to figure out just a few things on my awesome NX F Sport

1. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, which doesn't fit in to the wireless charging cradle. Is there a cradle available for a 6 Plus?

2. WhenI am listening to my iPhone through Bluetooth, and then plug it in to the USB to charge, I need to select the iPhone as the new source in MEDIA. Any tips for making this transition easier? I would hope that when I plug my phone in it detects and switches, and when I unplug it switches black to Bluetooth, but that doesn't seem to be the case

3 is there an auto rear door button on the console/instrument cluster? So far I've either had to use the key or get out of the car and push the button on the rear door

Is there a way to pause music on the steering wheel? I can adjust volume and skip to next or previous track but to pause I either have to use the touch screen or use the cd controls in the center.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as a new Lexus owner but hoping for some insight from al you more experienced Lexus owners! Happy holidays!