Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lifted Rx300 With Big Tires

Does anybody know the exact diameter/distance from center the front break caliper sits at? Ideally I want to fit a 16 inch rim on my 07 rx but It would be very tight if it is even possible. Maybe with a wheel spacer and depending on the rim it could fit? If I can fit a 16 inch rim then I would go with some 255/65 16 tires. These are 10x29.1 so slightly smaller in diameter than everyone who has gone with 245/65 17 but also slightly wider.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice transformation! How it develops in all terrain?

well only took it mudding 2 times and was very surprised how well it did, actually makes a good mudder . well didn't get stuck anyway and no mud tires .. lol ... we had it on some mild offroad adventu

The world of lifting RX vehicles is still pretty small so there aren't exactly any definitive guides but like any other strutted vehicle the same limitations in tire/wheel fitment would apply. The fir

Posted Images

Been following thread for a few years now, took a lot of what yall had to say into consideration so thank you 🙏 

@kevindboldt, im interested in your experience with the lift. Do you have a link to your 40mm strut spacer? Pros vs cons? Any other lift options, is your rig still “lexus” quality, ride experience, other maintenance issues, MPG, off road experience?

-Kevin

753427B0-C847-4911-BA17-C4C025B62141.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hey there! I just picked up a 2001 Lexus RX 300 and I've been looking into lifting it at some point in the near future; does anyone know if all of the suspension parts would be interchangeable with a 2001 Toyota Highlander?

Yup, most are interchangeable.  There are some differences in special order axles and stuff.  But run of the mill stuff all goes over.

• Thanks 1
On 3/31/2021 at 8:09 AM, Broc Luno said:

Yup, most are interchangeable.  There are some differences in special order axles and stuff.  But run of the mill stuff all goes over.

Beautiful, thank you! I took mine off-roading yesterday and am super impressed with its handling in mud, dirt, and sand. Can't wait to lift it and put it on some decent mudders.