2001 Lexus Is300 Wont Start! Help

MARIO300

Hi, i owned a 2001 lexus is300. The car has 9 months in a garage. I put a new battery and when i plug the positive (+) cable the parking lights and security light turn on. I turn the key to start but nothing happen. Can you helpt me with this?

I take a video.

When ignition is turned on the Fuel gauge should respond.

Do you have another key to try.

from FSM

The system cannot be canceled when the ignition switch is turned

to ON with key.

1. Key Unlock Warning Switch

2. Ignition Switch

3. RAD NO. 2 Fuse

4. Wire Harness

5. Theft Deterrent ECU

BE-21

BE-21

BE-15

-

DI-776

When ignition is turned on the Fuel gauge should respond. Do you have another key to try. from FSM The system cannot be canceled when the ignition switch is turned to ON with key. 1. Key Unlock Warning Switch 2. Ignition Switch 3. RAD NO. 2 Fuse 4. Wire Harness 5. Theft Deterrent ECU BE-21 BE-21 BE-15 - DI-776

hi, thanks.

well i just have the valet key.

the PO tell me that he star the car with the valet key without problem.

what do you mean with this?

1. Key Unlock Warning Switch 2. Ignition Switch 3. RAD NO. 2 Fuse 4. Wire Harness 5. Theft Deterrent ECU BE-21 BE-21 BE-15 - DI-776

When ignition is turned on the Fuel gauge should respond. Do you have another key to try. from FSM The system cannot be canceled when the ignition switch is turned to ON with key. 1. Key Unlock Warning Switch 2. Ignition Switch 3. RAD NO. 2 Fuse 4. Wire Harness 5. Theft Deterrent ECU BE-21 BE-21 BE-15 - DI-776

hi, thanks.

1. Key Unlock Warning Switch 2. Ignition Switch 3. RAD NO. 2 Fuse 4. Wire Harness 5. Theft Deterrent ECU BE-21 BE-21 BE-15 - DI-776

The 1 through 5 are list from FSM of problems that will cause your issue, BE-21 is page number for further info. Sorry it lost format when i hit the post button.

Download the FSM, if you cant find link i have one i can email you link to my files. send me PM

hi, thanks.

The 1 through 5 are list from FSM of problems that will cause your issue, BE-21 is page number for further info. Sorry it lost format when i hit the post button.

Download the FSM, if you cant find link i have one i can email you link to my files. send me PM

Thanks, i all ready order en new master key, i have to cut and program.

I´ll appreciate if you send me the links. I gone send u a pm.

• 2 weeks later...