20% Off Jdm Work Wheels...

MrSypher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there.  How much for Equips, regular.  18x8, 18x10 and 19x8, 19x10, shipped to 91789.  Does the price include tax?  Thanks

You won't be charged tax..

Question, what car are these gonna go on?? I see you want 8" rims for the front, and if they're gonna go on a GS you should go with 8.5"..

19X8 & 19X10 would be $3,170.

18x8 & 18x10 would be $2,755.

These prices do not include shipping.. And there's no need to bother trying comparing these prices because they are the lowest you'll find.. Shipping from Japan to your door will be about $300.

Hi, is this discount still valid? And what did you mean with an earlier post about "working on Wald?"

Yes it's still on... And what I meant was that I was waiting for a reply from Wald..

Hey mr sypher i have a gs430 i think the rezaxII & seeker cx rims are tight im thinking 19 or 20 can u let me know how much u can get them for please thx man

Yeah, my Rezax are tight as hell I must say...

1427rear_rezax_5.jpg

As for the rims, do you want them staggered like mine?? Mine are 20X8.5 in the front and 20X10 in the rear.. Let me know so I can give you pricing.. Also, I'm ending the sale next week so if you want to order you should do it soon..

Go ahead, I'll hold the sale for a few extra days..

Hi MrSypher, as I'm aware, this sale is still on. Please email me at khoatrn@hotmail.com with a quote for 4 chrome wheels Work LS 105 sizes 19x8.5 all around, and my shipping zip code 92879. I plan to put these on my 2000 Lexus LS 400...any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mr. Sypher...After going through a few post, I see that you are a man who can get things.....what about exhaust systems? More so GReddy PE. If so, would you offer a package deal if I got rims and exaust from you?

Lastly, when is the work wheels sale over?

Holla @ me

MonStarr :ph34r:

You have to give me some time.. I'm aving serious problems with Japan right now.. I had aproblem with HKS and I thought everything was fine but now I'm getting emails from them saying otherwise..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...