20% Off Jdm Work Wheels...

MrSypher

Alright guys and gals, for all you that have been wanting to get some high quality wheels but don't want to pay pay high quality bucks for them.. Here's your chance.. I'm offering 20% off the entire line of Work Wheels.. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or there's something you need..

WORK WHEELS...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright here's the workup...

For the Chrome regular lip 22X9's, they are $1,600. each, $6,400. total and with the discount they are $5,120.

For the same rim but silver like mine with the high polished lip, they are $1,457. each, $5,828. total and with the discount they are $4,662.40

Now for the Chrome reverse lip 21X9's, they are $1,372. each, $5,488. total and with the discount they are $4,390.40

Same rim and lip but in silver with high polished lip, $1,229. each, $4,916 total and discounted they are $3,932.80

For the Chrome 20X9's with reverse lip they are $1,181. each, $4,724 total discounted they are $3,779.20

Same rims but Silver with high polished lip are $1,038 each, $4,152 total and with the discount it comes to $3,321.60

Rezax's..

20X8.5 Silver $1,300 Chrome $1,395

20X9 Silver $1,315 Chrome $1,410

20X10 Silver $1,345 Chrome $1,440

total before discount,

20X8.5- 20X10 (silver) $5,290 (chrome) $5,670

20X9-20X10 (silver) $5,320 (chrome) $5,700

total after discount,

20X8.5-20X10 (silver) $4,232 (chrome) $4,536

20X9-20X10 (silver) $4,256 (chrome) $4,560

dude...u'r gonna kill me bro.....how long b4 u place the order?

I figure after I have 4 or 5 orders.. So atleast that way i can divide up shipping and instead of doing them separately.. Now the more orders I get the cheaper it will be to have them shipped from Japan.. Because I think weather I order 2 sets or 5 sets shipping will be around the same.. Also I'm shipping them air, so that means as soon as they are built and ready, they will be here about 4 days later... So now instead of waiting for those 2 to 3 months, they are here in a week and to you a week after that.. So you figure it'll be about $1,000. or so to ship everything.. Now divide that up with whoever ordered wheels and you have a great shipping cost with the outstanding time frame..

Well, does anyone have any other questions for me?? I'm gonna need some solid answers because the wheels are made to order and I have a couple of guys who are waiting for me to place this order so they can get their new shoes.. please let me know asap.. Thanks..

Hey, Mr Sypher...you never emailed me about those rims. I am still intrested though. Here is my email address again:

monstarrholc@gimail.af.mil

Or just post another reply and let me know the the process will be to getting those rims.

Just a reminder:

LS305's

20x8.5

20x10

Chrome and the normal centercaps

Thanks man,

MonStarr

i was interested in the work vsxx black with the polished lip, i want the one with the deepest lip possible. i believe their might be two styles, but make sure it is the deep lip one. 19x10 in the rear 19x8.5 for the fronts thanks........

how much for work equips in chrome 20x9 front and 20x10 for the rear for a 2004 ls430 also are you able to get wald wheels

KId,

The Chrome Equip's are $4,255.00

Also, I can get Wald rims if you want...

i was interested in the work vsxx black with the polished lip, i want the one with the deepest lip possible. i believe their might be two styles, but make sure it is the deep lip one. 19x10 in the rear 19x8.5 for the fronts thanks........

The VS-XX will be about $2,675.00 Also since you want the biggest lips possible you aren't gonna be able to upgrade your brakes because with a low disk setup the lip maximized..

i also would like a price on AUTO COUTURE STIMULOUS prices and work Euroline IS prices in silver and chrome in 20's 20x9 and 20x10 for the same car ls430 i would like the rims to have a big lip let me know what offset i can go with for the front and the rear and could you tell me the price of shipping thanks for your help

post-10-1083875128.jpg