Pics Of The New Trunk.

Whats Going on Fellow Lexus Friends.

Ive been workin on the Sound System Lately and i Got afew Pics for you guys.

I have Here the MRDM 500 and MRVF540 For the Sub and Components. (amazing Pieces)

The whol Trunk is redone with Medium Density Fiber Board. and Carpeted In order to get support for mounting the equipment.

To the Left you will see the Epi Center to the right the Alpine CD Changer flush Mount.

post-3-1082750996.jpg

The compartment for the CD Changer seems quite big, but I guess it mirrors the other side. It might be cool to add a door to the lower side of the compartment and divide it off from the CD Changer and create a nice little storage compartment for say, cleaning supplies.

Looks Great!

Did you do a drawing and a DIY write-up?

:cheers:

Honestly i thought of a thousand ideas. and the compartment was one of them. But I have so much more work to do i decided to keep it simple for now. im gonna try to drop in the back 61/2 components once those are in ill nit pik every thing else.

Thanxs for the response. What is a DYI?

Yeah if any one needs a do it urself page ill make one.

As for trunk space i had to take into consideration that but the tire can still come out and i figured its not as bad as having a sub in the trunk.

Personally it looks neater and space is still available. it did take me some time to figure out the proper measurments.

im glad u guys like it positive feed back is always a plus.

Again if any body wants a list of materials and wiring diaghrams feel free to ask me.

Yeah if any one needs a do it urself page ill make one.

As for trunk space i had to take into consideration that but the tire can still come out and i figured its not as bad as having a sub in the trunk.

Personally it looks neater and space is still available. it did take me some time to figure out the proper measurments.

im glad u guys like it positive feed back is always a plus.

Again if any body wants a list of materials and wiring diaghrams feel free to ask me.

Yeah worked on it all day again today still havent finished.

What a pain it is to take out that Head unit.

Anyways i got it up and working with out adhjusting the controls it sounds great.

I just need to fix afew things and some rattling. But that Pioneer Sub is hitting HARD.