Marrying Up A Samsung S-6

boomersx2

Purchased a new phone and tried to marry it up to mu 2014 ES-350. The phone shows up on the list but the phone will not recognize the car (yes Bluetooth is enabled on the phone) when I select the phone listed on the car screen the screen shows connect failed. Any one else having trouble with this. I have successfully connected my old S-4 and my wifes Samsung S-5, but not the S-6......thoughts?

OK ... so my understanding is that the car does not show in the list of available devices on your phone's Bluetooth screen.

Have you tried the "usual" actions like scanning for Bluetooth devices from your phone, switching Bluetooth on your phone off and on, rebooting your phone, etc.

Does your new S6 pair with and work OK with other Bluetooth devices? e.g. other vehicles, a home Bluetooth system, portable GPS, headsets, toaster ovens, etc.?

Have you tried deleting all the phones from your ES350 and starting over?

Samsung is really p1ssing a lot of people off with the S6. I and a number of people I know have an S5 with swappable batteries and huge capacity micro SD cards. If I wanted an iPhone 6 like my wife has, I would have bought one instead of a "look-alike" like the Samsung S6.