Intake...which One?

Need some advice.

I recently ordered a Weapon-R Dragon intake w/the ram air kit and cold air box to go along wih it. When I tried to put it on, it apparently seems as if they sent me the wrong part because there is no way in hell my 02 sensor will fit onto it. So now I am at a crossroad. Do I go ahead and wait for a new one or do I go ahead and shell out the $500+ bucks and just go with the SRT and return the weapon-R?

I know a few of you guys out there have the SRT and I want to know if you feel that it is a worthwile jump from the Weapon-R/ ram air combo? SRT claims to give you like 30+ HP gains, but I know that is not true. I am not sure what the Weapon-R gain is.

Let me know what you guys think...

MonStarr

my advice to you is send the WR intake back and purchase the SRT.. The WR intake is worthless without a piggyback ecu. And from my knowledge the WR piggyback ecu is somewhere around $700-$800. That's too much money if you ask me for a intake and ecu combo.. If you don't go ahead with the SRT you'll wish you have when everything is said and done...

It's not that hard.. All it takes is understanding/following directions.. What you have to do is cut the rubber wire casings and sodering the piggyback ecu wires to the existing wires.. Oh and one ecu wire you have to cut and connect one side to one wire and the other to another.. Believe it or not that's all you have to do..