I Am Having An Issue Wih The Electrical In My Vehicle And Need Help.

brodyandreu

I have my 1994 Lexus Sc400. The issue I am having is that the electrical is not completely going through the whole vehicle causing only a few things to work in the vehicle (headlights, simple lights, and the horn. Nothing else will show, not even the dash lights.) How can I solve this problem. I have already checked the fuses, and they all seem to be in okay shape. Please help me.

Hey Brandon, sorry to hear about your electrical issues. Since you checked fuses, I'll take a wild stab at what could be the problem. When I had my LS400, once I had horrible electrical issues so I found this website. Someone suggested checking the wire bundle in the trunk hinge. I did and one wire was broken another almost. The hardest part was unwrapping all the tape to get at the wires. Not sure if they used short wires in the SC like they did in the LS but something to explore. Another idea conjured up by your symptoms is a loose block connector. All vehicles use these things to pass electrical connections through things.

I'm moving this to the Lexus LS400 page where the most people will view.

Denny

• Like 1