Beautiful Topless Girl

13IS250C

I did a search of our data base but I still can't find the Beautiful Topless Girl.???

Maybe I should look for, "Get out of my Car and into my life" (Not sure that's the right title). Gee, aren't I an old !Removed!.

Thanks Steve. :-)

I'll tell y'all my favorite cuss check auto correct. It had something to do with a video taken from a cockpit. I'm not going to be tacky enough to tell you what it corrected to. You can figure it out. The whole club got a huge laugh out of it.

Thanks Daniel. This is my second favorite car I have even owned. It is just the perfect blend of beauty and function.

Denny, you never cease to crack me up. I shouldn't say anything. I have an appointment at the Apple store today because I have my iPad and iPod messed up. sheesh!

Ha What a riot. My iphone pictures work perfectly on everything else. For iStuff, best to power to completely then power up Usually fixes everything. Even works for my mom who nothing on computers works for.

somehow I have my iPad merging with everything including my iTunes account. It doesn't have enough storage for that. I'm having to post this on my big girl computer. For some reason my iPad is now receiving and sending texts. Go figure....it isn't even 3G. Don't understand how that is happening.

look at this beauty of a pic I took with my iPhone. I'm really proud of it and am going to make a canvas out of it.

post-148822-0-00385400-1443703260_thumb.

I have an old iPad. It was my hubby's and I acquired it when I got him an iPad air for Christmas. It really is perfect for all I do on it. It doesn't need my iTunes on it. I listen to my intercom system when I'm at home.

Steve, I had to crop out my sister's foot. She stirred them up for me.

Easiest way is to put your music which you keep on your iPhone also in the iCloud. Only costs $3 a month for 200 GB's of storage. I buy iStuff with more memory as 16 and even 32 GB's really isn't enough anymore.

• 3 years later...