2008 Ls460l Headlamp Low Beam Replace

You have to do both and also you probably will need to remove the fuse box and other components on passenger side under the hood so you can get your hands back there. Also on the driver side the wiper fluid tank will have to be un bolted so it could move freely too.. I was looking at this last week in my car hopefully you don't have to remove the bumper... Lol...

two bulbs replaced.
you remove the wheel-house fender(you dont have to completely remove it, just unscrew the bottom portion of liner and pull it back to reveal a plastic cap/cup. and you dont have to to remove the tires; i raised the front end until ties were off the ground and turned the wheels to the left for the left bulb (if you turn the wheel to the right it will block one of the screws holding the liner) once you pull back the liner you will see a grey plastic cap which you turn CCW and pull out(its held with a rubber seal. The bulb is behind this cap. pull the connector off the bulb. the bulb is held in place with two spring clips; squeeze the clips to release the bulb. sorry i dont have pictures. note: Removing the wheels does give you a clear sight path to see the bulb rather than working blindly. hope this helps someone.

• Like 2