A Little Problem With Cd Changer

i came across a little problem with the install of the stock cd changer on my 98 gs 300. i bought the wire from a member here on loc since my stereo didint come prewired, so i used the wire and tried to install the changer everything went ok until i played a cd. the changer read the cd but no sound came out. none at all.all functions worked but the music wasnt coming out of the speakers. a little help, anybody? thanks.

i came across a little problem with the install of the stock cd changer on my 98 gs 300. i bought the wire from a member here on loc since my stereo didint come prewired, so i used the wire and tried to install the changer everything went ok until i played a cd. the changer read the cd but no sound came out. none at all.all functions worked but the music wasnt coming out of the speakers. a little help, anybody? thanks.

If you got your stuff from pioneersuby, he stands behind it. contact him and he will make it right. I got a changer cable and system from him for my gs300 and it was great.

maybe you don't have enough pins on that connector... if it's the cable i think it is... count them and see if it matches the number of holes on the player/head unit side. maybe that's why you're missing some sound, one pin too short... good luck on that piece