97' Driving Lights- More Opaque

Hey guys, I've got another question for those who may have replaced their driving lights. From what I know, the 97-01 is pretty much the same- body wise?

My question, is that I've recently seen the same body style as mine at the local dealership with CLEAR driving lights. I have no idea what year this car was, or when they started using the clear style lens covers. The parts department was no help to me, so I'm leaving it to you guys. I would like to replace them with a nicer lens if possible, as they are pretty beat-up! I'm almost sure they would fit? Any input would be great!

Thanks for the info, and one more thing... I just wondered if anyone knows at what point did they change from my 97' style driving light (opaque) to the newer "clear" looking lens? I thought maybe 99', but I may have to go back to the dealer and ask what year their car is.

Last week I had the parts department look up the picture (blow-up) of a 99' and a 97' driving light to compare the fitment. They look identical, but I don't know if they used the clear lens that year or not?

If anyone is running a 99', can you tell me if your driving lights (a.k.a. fog lights) are clear or more opaque with verticle lines.

Ah, I see what you're talkin about now. :blushing: Sorry about that. To make up for my mistake, and to give me somethin to do for a couple minutes :lol: I did some research on eBay and I believe that the 99's have the same fog lights as your car. They changed them to the ones I believe you're looking for in 2000, and they don't look like they would fit in your car. Bummer though; they look alot better than the other ones IMO. :)