Seattle Area Get Togethers?

About all I know at this point is that the Monroe Auto Swap Meet is Saturday & Sunday, May 15 & 16 at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds. Sat 8 AM to 5 PM and Sunday 9 AM to 2 PM.

Just an idea, but it might be kinda' cool to all meet either one of those two days at some easy to find spot along I-5 (or I-405) between Seattle and Lynnwood and then caravan as a group to the meet and park as a group there. I have a contact number that I'll call today to get more details about cost, etc.

What do ya'all think?

You guys should meet up. I might be able to send some decal's out your way. I"m going to bump this over to the meets forum where you might be able to pick up a few more cuise in participants. Have fun.

Regarding my earlier posting on the subject a possible gathering place for western Washington SC'rs (eastern WA drivers also welcome)...I found out that the upcoming car show in Monroe, WA is more of a swap meet than car show. After speaking to one of the organizers yesterday I wouldn't recommend it.

However, there are a couple of open car shows coming up that may be of interest. Such as...

Saturday, June 5 - Show 'N Shine Car Show, Arlington, WA sponsored by the Arlington Old Town Merchants, this annual car show fills Olympic Ave with vehicles of all vintages. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Sunday, June 13th, "ON THE WATERFRONT" Car Show,

9:00am - 4:00pm, Legion Park in North Everett.This is part of the Salty Sea Days thingee. Go to: http://www.saltyseadays.org/events.htm

Over the mountains....

Saturday, June 26th, Wenatchee, WA - 26th Annual Wenatchee Valley Apple Run, Confluence State Park, Show & Shine - 8am-3pm at the Park

and over the border....

Sunday, May 30 - Richmond, B.C. at the park in the historic Village of Steveston. Show - 10am-4pm

The idea would be to all meet up at one spot and caravan to one of these shows and park there as a group. If interested email me with your first and second choice. If enough people show interest we might make it happen. I'll inform everyone who emails me the results of the poll.

Don Carson

email: WeatherDon@aol.com

• 1 month later...