Help On Getting Daughter's 2006 Is 250 Unlocked

I am keeping my daughter's Lexus 2006 IS250 at my house while she is residing in Chicago. I go out and start it and run it every now and then. The battery will not charge anymore, so I have to jump it now. Last week when I jumped it and started it to drive a little bit, evidently when I got out of it, I locked the doors. I have her smart key, that has the physical key in it. I can not get the doors to open and the hood is closed. The button on the key chain to unlock the doors will not work, I guess because the battery is dead. I changed the battery in her smart key. I see now place to unlock the door with the physical key. I do for the trunk. Is there anyway for me to unlock the doors with the physical key. If not, I guess I will have to have someone come unlock the doors. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jim

See page 363 of the owners manual for how to use the mechanical key to unlock the driver door. You can read it online at: http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM53619U/pdf/sec_05_02.pdf

The entire owners manual can also be read online in the owners section of www.lexus.com - no need to register.

• Like 1

See page 363 of the owners manual for how to use the mechanical key to unlock the driver door. You can read it online at: http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM53619U/pdf/sec_05_02.pdf

The entire owners manual can also be read online in the owners section of www.lexus.com - no need to register.

Thanks. Got it open. Appreciate the help.