New Member Here

hey :magic:

This question is for all the GS owners (haha obviously seeing as how I posted it in the GS forum):

What are all the pro's and con's you guys can think of with the GS? Which features do you enjoy and which features do you want?

The ones I can think of so far are: laser cruise control a la RX330 and also Air-Suspension that lowers at speeds (RX330 once again). I'm a tech junkie :P

edit: Also wondering if the GS430's come with the E-Shift w/ the buttons on the steering wheel or if that is just on the GS300. If that's the case I think that's kinda lame <_<

The GS400 was available with E-Shift, but the 430 is not because the vehicle is certified ULEV (Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle) if it had E Shift it would not have met certification.

Thing is with the GS, the vehicle is 6 years on the market, so you can't expect it to have all the latest goodies like the LS430 (been out 3 years) and the RX330 (brand new). The new GS comes out in 2005, and I'm sure it'll have all theese goodies.

• 1 year later...
hey :magic:

This question is for all the GS owners (haha obviously seeing as how I posted it in the GS forum):

What are all the pro's and con's you guys can think of with the GS? Which features do you enjoy and which features do you want?

The ones I can think of so far are: laser cruise control a la RX330 and also Air-Suspension that lowers at speeds (RX330 once again). I'm a tech junkie :P

edit: Also wondering if the GS430's come with the E-Shift w/ the buttons on the steering wheel or if that is just on the GS300. If that's the case I think that's kinda lame <_<

Hello Everyone I am a NEW MEMBER, I have a Lexus GS400 99. I purchased the 2 front o2 sensors. Can anyone tell me where in the heck are they located so I can change them? Also Got front and back brakes. How easy i sit to change the front and back brakes? I am not sure of how to make a new post so I hope someone reads this..LOL