Exhaust & Intake Setup Gs 400, Need Help

I have a 99 GS 400. I am planning on putting in the SRT-ecu Intake but I don't know what exhaust system I should go with. I was thinking about L-sportline or L-Tuned. I don't what an exhaust with too much noise. What do you guys recommend. Thanks for your info.

I had typed up a reply to this! Perhaps I didn't 'send' it.

Anyway, I was just going to say that the RodMillen (RMM) mufflers sounded very nice at his website. Not too loud at all, really low burble unless you were heavy into the gas.

I've heard an Apexi in person and thought it was too loud.

I heard an AC Schnitzer on a BMW540 (also an alum. V8 I think) and it sounded really, really good! I will try to get the AC Schnitzer on the Lex first, then go with the RMM next. (unless I hear RMM uses someone elses mufflers, then I'll just go there!)

• 2 weeks later...

I took a good look at Borla, which claimed to have a nice low hum, and l liked the oval shaped exhaust tips. I went ahead bought and let me tell you I am in love with them, not too loud but when I have my car on manual and am running high RPM's the sound is to die for. I Usually fine any reason to run the rpm high just to hear them. Let me know if you any questions.

CL

in that video, I still like the Rod Millen, but, I kinda like that "Tanabe" as well. I'm a little concerned that it may be too loud/raspy, but, I'll at least price it out.

Thoughts from anyone else?