Wreck

hello all,

just wanted to let everyone know I had the pleasure of wrecking my 01 IS300 not too long ago. It really sux I feel like my wife left me or something. I now have a scion XB.

should I get a new IS300? am i the only one who like the body style of the 01? cause i don't like the newer ones sorry.

I'll still be part of the club right :cries:

even though i don't have an IS I plan on getting a new one :cries:

you are ok? right? That's the most important thing.

What happened?

of course you should get a replacement Lex! :chairshot:

steviej

well i was going about 85mph not that fast you know on the freeway and there happened to be a ladder in the middle of the left lane and i swerved to miss it but i turned too hard it being a split second decision you know swerv or run it over but yeah lost the rear end and she tried to get away from me so then i was skidding to the right then to the left and finally i hit the loose gravel between the pavement and the gaurdrail. with tires spinning went into the gaurdrail the whole left side is trashed i couldn't even open the door. the suspension is a lost cause, they estimated the damage to be more than the worth of the car lik $36,000. I was actually lucky because there was a six car pile up behind me and i think one dead and i just hit the gaurdrail. but yes i am okay, now just need to find another 01 that's worth the purchase with all defects and recalls fixed. :ph34r: I think the body styles are different especially 02 to 03 but 01 to 02 is not that different but still different and 04 are just getting to curvy for me :cheers:

have ya'll

and spanx

how long ago did this happen? i am from NC but recently drove to CA and found a ladder in the fast lane. this was a month or 3 weeks ago about. just wondering if it is the same ladder. The area where this ladder was, is that where there are a bunch of electricy generator wind things? just wondering.

Funny everyone like what they like

I have slowly changed my tastes from liking chrome to only having small bits of it.

I prefer the tails smoked and the armrest is a definate improvement.

I would only buy an 02 and up because they have a n armrest.

But i am sure someone will swap you chrome tails for smoked ones any day.