Which customizable features can be changed by the owner and which by the dealer are shown beginning on page 537 of the 2015 IS350 owners manual which can be viewed online at http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om-s/OM53C50U/pdf/OM53C50U.pdf

I suggest that you download the owners manual since it is often easier to search the electronic version than to find something in the paper version.

The seat belt chime can be turned off only by the Lexus dealer according to the owners manual. Decide which features you want the dealer to customize so you can have them all done at the same time. It's done at no cost by the dealer only one time if I remember correctly. Otherwise the charge is usually around one hour of labor.

I'd like to have the seats send a sharp electrical jolt to those who don't buckle up. Seeing a passenger hit a windshield after a crash is something I don't really need to see again.