2006 Gx 470 New To Sight

Wildchild

My fellow GX owners, I knew you guys were here but, now taking time to to get some insight on certain aspects of my GX,so here I go,First off I purchased my 2006 Lexus used, in 2012 ,It had 77,000 on it,had a few paint chips little wear and tear on interior and exterior was ok,few little scrapes on driver rear above tire(unexplainable marks??) All original factory glass except windshield.All body parts with numbers matching tags. Only a few scrapes on under carriage indicating no hard abuse of four wheeling.All electrical working, mechanically every thing was most excellent, you could tell it had been adult driven and meticulously cared for. I was the first person to ever use the cig lighter, and ash tray never been used,alignment was straight, motor purred smooth. Here it is 2015 I have 130 k now and real big problems.My suspension is feel in a little soft and I am wondering what others have done to their GXs. Keep factory suspension?? Do a conversion of components to eliminate air suspension if so what product did you use??? Has any one did a suspension lift???? have the funds to do it now!!! Before going out and buying anymore guitars!!! Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated? My GX has received the following pampering, K&N air filter, Amsoil in transmission,transfer case front and rear pumpkins,power steering ,changed belt at 90k,Michelin AT 2s tires at 118 k, New spark plugs at 90k,New alternator at 125k, and replaced the front passenger side CV boot was torn when purchased .My GX 2006 silver paint is as brilliant as day it was painted, this is something I can't explain, my GX being almost 10 years old has more brilliant paint then most cars on the road now a days , don't get me wrong I have road chips and dings but the paint has held up remarkably see other Lexus GX that you can tell have not got that brilliance my paint has, chalk that up to well taken care of? Better paint at factory in 2006? Or can it be a dealer applied paint protectant??? after the sale??? I truly enjoy my GX 470 except one thing all the freaking time I spend prissing on it...It almost a image you must maintain to drive this vehicle, truly a class vehicle, all BMW ,Mercedes ,Range Rover ,American domestic Suv take notice when this Lexus goes buy. even in its stock format, this Lexus has Nav with Mark Levinson audio all options except DVD and KSS suspension. This vehicle is a chick magnet,a milf magnet as well....ANY way lets hear what others have to say, thanks to who appreciate what it is to drive a Lexus, Lets hear what makes our ride so cool,,, I have 5% tint all the way around with windshield brim done, bla bla bla,