Man Big Problem My Wife Is An *****

GSsoldier

im in highschool and im just doing a survey on how many people would look at this topic just by the name thanks for everyone's contribution...

btw, im not married im in highschool doing a project a study if u will on words that trigger responses from the brain

pretty much the whole topic is an eye catcher. "Big problem" is definately a must see, "wife" and "*****" also caught my attention b/c it suggests your significant other caused you a problem and you're calling her names!!

hope this input helps

Well you sure got my attention... pretty low down tricking us like this but since it is a project for school we will let you slide.

Hopefully you will not make it a habit of crying wolf -- never a good thing.

Also, be careful lest you grow up and become a business manager or go into product advertising and be caught using the bait and switch. A man has to take their integrity serious, after all that is all you have when you come out of your LS.

Anyway, had to say that since I want to make sure you know those things.

On a more different note, I thought she was leaving you and you would have to seel your car -- after all, I am looking for some parts. :) ahaha aah haa ha

And as integrity goes -- put that under the selfish column. :D

Wish you the best fellow member -- be sure to let us know what grade you got and if you care, what you have learned as well.

bye

We will save this post until you DO get married, THEN send it back to you!

Better learn how to spell if you plan to attend college. Most high school kids are poor spellers and when it carries over to adulthood in the working world, it tends to hold you bad. I was a terrible spellers as well in high school, no I'm a teacher.

That was a change for me. I went to college to be an auto technician, and came out a teacher. My bad luck I guess.

See I STILL have problems. Seriously, typing on these forums messes everyone up at time since most of us never bother to preview our posts.

I meant, it can hold you back. Can I blame it on a cheap keyboard?