Playing Music Using Bluetooth, Without Nav

dalbir88

Here is the relevant section of your owners manual: http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/om/OM33875U/pdf/sec_03_03.pdf

The owners manual seems to indicate the Bluetooth "portable player" can also be your phone and controlled through your Lexus audio system controls but that might not be the case. As the owners manual says:"Depending on the portable player that is connected to the system, certain functions may not be available." If you want to stream music from phone apps such as Pandora and Slacker then you will need to control those apps from your phone screen.

Having a phone holder that puts the phone as high as possible on the dashboard makes it easier and safer to control music applications. iOttie phone holders stick to even modestly textured surfaces as long as they are flat. I can't tell you for sure but you might be able to skip songs when using music applications such as Pandora by pressing the channel buttons on your steering wheel.

Sorry, I didn't notice your Ontario location. No Pandora for you! But I see that Slacker Radio is available in Canada and it is pretty darned good if it works like in the U.S.. I seem to prefer Pandora over all the others so that is the only music service I pay for to get rid of commercials.

another question if i wanted to install factory lexus navigation is there a seller you can suggest, i dont have one in my lexus.

Member dcfish sells Lexus navigation systems but he has not been online lately. I just now sent him a PM that has a link to this thread.