So Long Folks, I Feel Like All Of You Can Answer Any Thing That I Coul

billydpowell

Ah Billy, with age comes wisdom....I am not quite as old as you, but what wisdom we pass on helps our future generations...Have a great day.

Say what? I thought you would be one of those to turn in your keys and turn off the lights.

You are and have been a great part of this club, and everyone has learned from your wisdom. Enjoy your play time!!!

Paul

When your just sitting on your rear doing nothing why not just come here and post? Your the man we need all inputs on these forums. I've enjoyed looking at your old cars from the past. And don't want you to stop posting on the forums. "Out of date"?

Whats that mean? All of us that own these old cars are out of date. We need out of date to keep these outa date cars running.

This stuff will keep you sharp, they say you need to exercise those brain cells, and hey some of use are following close behind you in age, maybe even some got you beat. So stick around please.

Just a thought Billy; By far the biggest number of post for technical advice are for Lexus 2002 and older. 1998 and 1997 would set the peak. You are needed. What ever you would like to do.

Paul

Just a thought Billy; By far the biggest number of post for technical advice are for Lexus 2002 and older. 1998 and 1997 would set the peak. You are needed. What ever you would like to do.

Paul

Paul this thing has grown so big, and there are so many good tech guys out there that I just thought I would back off and make "some" happy, I get sorta cynical sometimes and rub folks the wrong way... but all I have read is nice stuff, not one "good riddance" so I will linger for a while and try to be nice..

thanks to all

I came real close to try calling you and talking you into staying on. I say stay and do way more posts than you have in the past. I think you should slowly write your life story of the cars you have had and what you had to deal with working on all the cars that you have.

Didn't you work as a mechanic? So what is the worse thing you ever had to work on?