Power Door Lock Problems 98' Gs400

so im fairly new to the forums first time posting but i have read the forums before regarding my 1993 lexus es300 well now i have a new addition to the lexus family i am trying to have lol i had bought a used 98' lexus gs400 and i was happy as i could be to have it lol first sports car well that happyness is semi fading away i did not check the car completely and now im dealing with it so my lexus has problems with the doors sometimes they lock completely except for drivers door and sometimes they lock half way which is what the drivers door does and sometimes they dont lock at all i was wondering if anyone had an answer to why its doing that i have read the other posts and saw that people said its the acutators but my mechanic says its the power door lock module and i just wanted to see what your guys opnion on it was and if i have to replace each doors aculator or just the power door lock module and on another note does anyone have spare window lock switches for the 98 gs400 because one of my switches does not work properly any help would be glady appreciated thank you