Sport Vs Platinum Vs Regular 98&up

okay there are three different styles of trim i guess you would call it, though what is difference, all i know so far is that the platinum has the star like rims, and emblems on it, and regular looks like the same rims but with out the emblems, and i think the sport just has the spoiler on it, is that right what else is there thats different, :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

That really depends. First of all they're all different years. The Platinum only came on the 2000, the SportDesign only on the 2002 and 2004. The GS was redesigned somewhat in 2001.

The Platinum has the 9 spoke machined rims, black pearl badging, birds eye maple trim and royale leather. It also came with a free year of the Platinum American Express Card.

The 02 SD came with darker finished wheels, a special color (Graphite Grey Pearl), alluminum trim inside and I think stiffer springs.

The 04 SD has special headlights and a new saddle interior option, plus a rear spoiler.

The 02 SD came with darker finished wheels, a special color (Graphite Grey Pearl), alluminum trim inside and I think stiffer springs.

The 04 SD has special headlights and a new saddle interior option, plus a rear spoiler.

really, whats the springs like, are they TRD springs, or just stiffer stock ones

and as far as the light redesign goes, how do they look, looks the same to me

I do not think there is a sportdesign option on 04. I have an 03 sportdesign, black with saddle interior. It has Stiffer springs and shocks, GS430 tires, wood steering wheel and shifter, HID lights, brushed chrome/nickel on dash around the ac and radio, small rear spoiler. I have had the car since August and 14,000 miles already. Love the car :lol: