Steering Issues 2012 Rx350?

I recently traded my 2010 RX350 for a 2012 RX350. The steering on the 10 was great. I have noticed there is a lack of sensation in the steering on the 12, especially at highway speeds and on the interstate. There is no road feel. It also seems to want to wander at times. I know they have electric power steering. Has anyone else run into this issue? Can the steering tension be adjusted? Any feedback would be most appreciated!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I notice when I apply the brakes heavy - it feels like my car is pulling to right or left and not having a good feel for the road. I've checked my tire pressures and they are at recommended pressure and my wheel balance is find.  Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

• 6 years later...
On 4/27/2016 at 2:27 PM, MargoLing said:

I notice when I apply the brakes heavy - it feels like my car is pulling to right or left and not having a good feel for the road. I've checked my tire pressures and they are at recommended pressure and my wheel balance is find.  Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks!

hey MargoLing, were you able to get to the bottom of this?