Headlight Covers

Does anyone have any experience with or recomendations for headlight covers? Do things like X-pel work? I just bought this car & the right headlight has a small rock chip (so did my Infinity G20 :rolleyes: ), & I want to prevent further chips of course...

Thanks!

Jeff

The X-pel covers (I found at autosport.com) aren't "traditional" headlidgt covers, but a custom fit thick vinyl or something (mostly invisible) that attaches to the headlight & acts as a "cushion" to keep the rocks from dinging the lights.

How about those polycarbonate hood deflectors (rather than a bra) any feelings about those?

Jeff

are you referring to those black outs?????

or just something clear to protect the lens?

i've never seen either to be honest with you, not for an LS, i'm sure they can be custom fit

as far as the bug deflectors, they do a good job, for a truck,,, but again i don't think it would be a match, or in other words something you would want to put on your LS.

you know what i mean ;)

:geek:

ok, here is the link for the x-pel things, they are not blackouts, they are clear, this link will help :D . I am going to assume that no one has experience with these, so I guess I will have to be the guinea pig :unsure: ...

As for the bug guard, not like the truck ones, heavens no! But the rock chips on the leading edge ( I live in Idaho, winter, sand etc...) Is there anything to protect from that? I can't recall ever seeing a LS with a bra...