Suspension Problems On Ls460 L

I haven't driven my 2008 LS460 L most of the winter (it only has 52K miles on it but when I started driving it this Spring it seems the rear end has a very hard ride. I feel every bump on the road like a hard knock in the rear. Is this likely a shock absorber or strut problem? It doesn't matter if i'm in Sport-Comfort or Standard ride control either.

Double check the tire pressure. The 4LS seems to be very sensitive about tire pressure and ride; and the low profile tires make it hard to see if a tire is low by visual inspection.

Usually the alarm won't sound until the pressure drops below 30psi; but the car usually rides a lot better with 33 or even 35 psi. I got the car back from the dealer who pumped the tires up to 35 psi and i think the car is not as firm as when the tires were at 32 or 33.

The other option is that the shocks are leaking but that would make the ride more bouncy than hard I would think.

Good luck!