Sign in to follow this  

More Polls?

I know I am new & all but I feel like I have a valid suggestion that would save (not only me but any future newbies) time.

I think that some kind of seperate forum (not for messages, but polls) would benefit everyone. What I mean is polls like like - air filter, oil filter, oil, tires, leather cleaner, wax, headlight bulbs, spark plugs etc. THat way there would be one quick place where newbies (& even oldbies) could go & rapidly see a consensus about what everyone is using...

Thanks for the site!

Jeff

I love your idea. It can realy help people like me, who don't know much about what kind or brand name is better for our cars.

Polls are a good suggestion, but you will most likely have people giving their opinions & perhaps debating on the different parts, fluids, performance accessories one uses & for what reason. People like to explain why they choose the stuff they did to use for their cars/trucks/suv's. If you browse the different forums, you will see what I mean. How about we have a poll on it? :D :blink:

:cheers:

I agree that people will debate & justify etc, buuut, I still think the polls would be an ultra quick reference point for everyone, especially newbies, then if they were interested enough or had an opinion they could write notes.

I like the idea too, I shall bring it up B)