Paint Job

Mr. O

i just had my 92 sc painted for a 3100 bucks, that 250 dollar crap is worthless, its all in the prep work, look for someone who takes the entire car apart to paint it, thats the only way to prevent peeling and insuring a quality job, maaco and other discount painters only tape the windows and trim etc.... stay away from the tape!, if you are doing a respray youre looking at 2500 to 4000 dollars depending where you go, if you are doing a color change or a custom paint job expect to spend a little more. i had mine done at art moehn chevrolet (dont hate me) they did a fantastic job, my friends referred them, and i couldnt be happier with the paint job, exact match, lookin brand new again, if you have any dents or rust than thats gonna cost you more too, look to spend at least 3,000 bucks, remember you get what you pay for. also have you checked with your local lexus dealer? they could be some help.

I'm lookin to get a new paint job too. Some jackhole keyed the entire passanger side of my SC400. (front to back)

When my father got his M5 redone, it cost him about $3k. And they did an incredible job.

If you're getting blk, you're lookin at $3k. If you're looking to get a color with a pearl, the price goes up a few notches. I had blk cars all my life (including the SC) and I'm finally fed up with the mantanence.... going blue/grey.

Let us know what color choice you made and post some pics!