Advice For A New Look, Suspentions And Wheels

M.OBEDAT

Hello guys, I thinking of a new look for my LS400 1994, for the rims, I'm almost done with 18" -deep dish- gold and chrome BBS copy (as they are originaly manufactured as 19 only) the tyres size 245/45/18 to maintain the comfort of the ride.

http://www.carid.com/xxr-wheels/536-53658087-b-17186842.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw4LaqBRD60pfSn43ZwLQBEiQAJv5FLGoSumHqN9YfzgrRT6EUDVjxUez_JGZ6tbVqzG_lPSsaAqTj8P8HAQ

Now the big confusing thing is the suspention, as I want to give it a slight drop. But I'm worried about the comfort of the ride, and in the same time I don't like my OEM coil overs handling, specially on corners, i love to feel the stability on corners regadless the speed, I even push on gas on corners to the max I can depending on the corner itself, and after I make sure that I will not loose control, it's my driving style and I'm enjoying that since ever. I'm in between many choices:

First: convert to the OEM air suspensio.

Second: convert to an after market air suspension like K-sport or similar well known brand.

Third: simply go to the traditional choise of MEGAN adjustable coil over.

So which of my choises matches my driving style and gives me what I want? any other suggestions?

Many thanks in advance

The only way to convert to factory air would be to have one with it, I think buying the parts at a wrecking yard would be very prohibitive. To convert would require pretty much taking both cars apart, I would think complete interior removal to run the wire harness's and not sure where the air plumbing goes. I think it would be a huge project though. Maybe just keep it stock and find some other car to satisfy the desire for a change.