What Happened To Sewell?

Had previously been very satisfied ordering parts from Sewell. Just tried again and learn that they are no longer in business. What is a good alternative source for high quality parts?

Had previously been very satisfied ordering parts from Sewell. Just tried again and learn that they are no longer in business. What is a good alternative source for high quality parts?

Hi Anasazi,

I had just heard that same information a few weeks ago. As I understand it, they closed the parts operation earlier in the year. I called the 800 number and got a recording saying to leave a message with the part name and number and they will call back. So your report confirms that they have shut down that site for good.

Unfortunately, the LOC has no other discount agreements with any Lexus dealers. There are other parts vendors that other members have used and have been pleased with the service and price.

To find some other possibilities, go to our search and filter for Lexus parts.

Paul

If I still owned a Lexus, I would try Carson Toyota for Lexus parts: http://www.carsontoyota.com/parts/

The Carson Toyota website says that they sell Lexus parts and are developing a Lexus parts website.

I've ordered Toyota parts from Carson and got a decent discount and excellent service.

I bought Lexus parts through the Sewell website and by phone numerous times and was always pleased with their service and especially that they did not charge more for shipping than actual cost like some online Lexus part sellers do.

Carson is in California so shipping costs may be higher than Sewell depending on where you live.