Spoiler Options

okay i saw at www.spoilerdepot.com what their spoiler is a replica, are the replicas okay, i would perfer dealer option OEM, type, where could i get one for around the same price, i know dealers would sell them but they would be charging an arm and aleg

okay i saw at www.spoilerdepot.com what their spoiler is a replica, are the replicas okay, i would perfer dealer option OEM, type, where could i get one for around the same price, i know dealers would sell them but they would be charging an arm and aleg

Listen, if that oem lip is what you want then just get the knock-off.. If it doesn't fit the way you want it then just sell it.. IMO that little tiny piece of plastic isn't worth more than $200. at most.. As for OEM it's not worth it..

You must have missed in my post when I linked SpoilerDepot that it is the replica. ;)

I know a few people with the replica and they like it just fine. Not sure if they still are that price but when I looked last year, the OEM ones were 1k+ (also in my post). :D

If that is the look you want, I say go for it.

something else as in a different spoiler or diferent place that sells spoilers??

It's personal preference.. I wouldn't put any knockoff part on my GS, I drive a Lexus not Honda.. Personally I feel that if you can't afford the real thing then save for it, don't settle for something second rate..

How about this one?? I'm about to place another order from Quest and they make a lip spoiler.. It goes for $520.00 but I won't charge you for shipping from Japan because it it so small and I'll have them just throw it in the box with the bodykits.. Also if any other members want this lip I'm sure the more I buy from them the cheaper it'll be.. Please, if you want it let me know a.s.a.p. because I need to place the order for the kits..

100_1672.sized.jpg