Photos Of 2016 Es350!

pj8708

Looks nice but of course the example was white so. Really doesn't look all that much different than current car. I do agree with the comment that bigger wheels and larger size tires would be a great addition.

Will the refreshed model be produced in the Kentucky plant?

That's a good question.

When the earth quake and tsunami hit japan it caused significant damage to the Lexus factories. In addition, many of the sub contractors who supplied parts for all Lexus manufacturing were unable to make their product due to damage to their facilities. Given that, Lexus was unable to start-up again because they could not get their parts and could not rebuild their factories quickly because they had such a task as cleaning up the mess and finding building materials.

As you know Lexus was already in the process of building a factory in Kentucky from which all ES350's would be built. It is my understanding that the earth quake had also made starting-up the new plant difficult. Getting parts to Kentucky was slowed considerably.

Actually, I'm not sure if the plant has started production and is shipping cars. Anyone know the answer?

Paul